Skip to main content

ABSU: Why I Spent 8Years In A 4year Course...-Elder Intoto Share His Story (A must read for all STUDENTS)

This is The Story Of a Graduate of Absu who spent 8years in the University instead of 4years.

Today I thank The Senior course Rep of Abia State University Uturu, Professor E. U IKONNE for changing the story of The University. May his days be long.
Elder Intoto

I also thank The current Good Administration of The university for their selfless services to The students and staff at large. God bless you all.
My name is Mgbeahuru Ransome popular known as ELDER INTOTO from the department of MASS COMMUNICATION....


THIS IS MY STORY AND ORDEAL IN THE UNIVERSITY...... ezege&friends
It was a nightmare for me in 2014 wen I was meant to graduate...
I Came in here in 2010 to study mass communication. But in 2014 something happen.. I discovered my admission was fake... My mat number was also fake.... A man helped me in doing my admission exercise but something went wrong and he didn't tell me...


In 2014 I couldn't graduate.... Wrote another jamb... Scored 183...registered for same course again... That's mass communication.
Finally another admission was offered to me.. To study mass communication.
Gained another admission in 2014 and graduated this year....

8 years in Absu was my hardest time and Friday 3rd August2018 was my happiest day.

But my greatest happiness today is that this fake admission is a thing of the past.
*If my senior cos rep was then VC of Abia state University in 2010.... I won't have spent 8 years in ABSU.... By being a victim of fake admission... But today I doubt if there is room for such* ezege&friends
"Endurance and determination kept me."
God bless My University.



SOURCE: E&F_media



Absu_Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANKING: ABSU RELEASED THE HOSTEL RANKING OF THE HOTELS IN UTURU CAMPUS!

OFFICE OF THE SUG DIRECTOR OF HEALTH ABSU THROUGH THE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER RELEASED THE TOP BEST HOSTEL IN UTURU CAMPUS!

Tekno – Diana (Prod by Selebobo & Krizbeatz)

Olympic! Nigerians shower praises on Mikel