Skip to main content

I didn't sleep with anyone to get roles - Nollywood Actress


Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye, spoke recently about how she became a star without relocating to Lagos and how she did not have to sleep with men to get roles. 


Queen Nwokoye


“Lagos is too rowdy. It’s too busy for me. In Lagos, everybody is hustling. I am not a hustler. All my life, I have never had to hustle for anything, anything I have came to me, including stardom. It is true that actresses have to sleep with producers to get roles, I’m happy I didn’t have to do so. Sometimes, it is people’s way of trying to explain away their failure.

“I didn’t pass through it. From my experience, nobody ever asked to sleep with me. If you present yourself as someone that can sleep around to get roles, people will treat you that way. But the truth is, how many people do you want to sleep with before you become famous? ” the 35-year-old married actress said.

Wow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANKING: ABSU RELEASED THE HOSTEL RANKING OF THE HOTELS IN UTURU CAMPUS!

OFFICE OF THE SUG DIRECTOR OF HEALTH ABSU THROUGH THE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER RELEASED THE TOP BEST HOSTEL IN UTURU CAMPUS!

Tekno – Diana (Prod by Selebobo & Krizbeatz)

Olympic! Nigerians shower praises on Mikel